Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sibling love is complicated.

me : I just realized that EVERY ONE sitting with me at the banquet are couples.
sis : you should get one too
me : Monday is the last day to order banquet tickets and that's the earliest I can go to school... just not possible, besides what am I going to say, "hey I am asking you to go to the banquet with me but you only have till the end of school to make up your mind."
sis : obviously it wont work if you say it like that, you got to say something like, "hey, I am a loser who hasn't gotten a date in forever, so I would be very grateful if you came to the banquet with me and acted like you really liked me"
me : ouch.. sis: just kidding, just go out there and try your luck.
she cuddles up to me and starts reading her book again

No comments: