Friday, April 1, 2011

Since my last post

1. I have woken up to the unintentional cuddling of a friend, who woke up startled to my presence.
2. Couldn't sleep after that so only had 3 hours of sleep that day.
3. Almost got myself killed by the hands of one of my room mates because I was making a lot of noise with the plastic bags, trying to pack up.
When he finally woke up he told me that he was thinking "I never saw that many bags the whole trip, Did he(me) go to Sobeys?" I almost did go to sobeys that morning, but it was snowing so...
4. Left Banf to go towards Jasper, only to end up back there an hour later due to bad road conditions.
5. We lit the "huckka" I swear people were thinking that we were like hippies, getting baked in the back of the van.
6. Met and hung out with a bud at Calgary for a bit.
7. Had dinner at BP's near Gasoline ally
8. From there all the way to Edmonton we went at 120km/hr sometimes 140-150km/hr, some of those trucks go fast.
9. Got home around 12-something, and played an  April fool's prank on my mom.
All in all an amazing road trip. Ohh ya and "pann" flavor huckka is so mellowing, the only one i really liked.

No comments: