Thursday, February 24, 2011

Some secrets are ment to be secrets

It has been almost 3 years since I saw her first, since then we have gone from becoming complete strangers to being friends. Some would say that now is the perfect time to tell her how I feel about her, maybe ask her out for grad, but grad is just another party( an important one) but don't want her to be my mine just this once but for a long long time. But oh what I would give to have her just once. What if she says no, what is we never talk again, what is we stop being friends, these thoughts cripple me and I lay paralyzed between the crossroads. Either I harbor this love and keep getting closer till we are close enough that there is no difference left between us being friends and lovers, or I gamble it all for one moment that I can cherish for the rest of my life.

No comments: