Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Purpose

In all the time that i have spent on this world, even though its only been 18 years, I am yet to find to find my purpose here. What is our purpose? Are we born with it or is it that the purpose of life is to find purpose, to find use of our being. I am an agnostic man, and as such yes I believe in a godly being of energy or something like that but none of the current belief systems encompasses my beliefs, thus I can't find find purpose in religion like many people can. A career perhaps? some may say. But i am yet to find something that truly gives me happiness in doing it. This is also my biggest obstacle at the moment, soon i will have to apply for university, collage or IT, not knowing is the biggest agony in life. To some it maybe the biggest thrill in life, not knowing that is, but those people have something stable to fall back on, their don't care attitude is just their naivety, I maybe wrong but that's just I perceive it. However none of this helps me find my purpose here. Looks like the only way i will find my purpose here is to live life one day at a time.

No comments: